The Scripture-loyalist [electronic resource] : containing a vindication of obedience to the present civil British government in things lawful; a defence of several passages of holy Scripture, from gross abuse and misrepresentation; ...
- Fletcher, William, approximately 1730-1815
- Glasgow : printed by Alex. Adam. And sold by the booksellers in town and country, 1784.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 10-56, 59-62 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Fletcher.
The preliminaries have horizontal chain lines.
Text is continuous despite break in pagination.
GI missigned FI.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT88725.
View MARC record | catkey: 3458800