Common sense a common delusion [electronic resource] : Or, the generally-received notions of natural causes, deity, religion, virtue, &c. as exhibited in Mr. Pope's Essay on man, ... By Almonides a believing heathen
- London : printed for T. Reynolds; and sold by R. Baldwin; W. Owen; R. Davis; and all other booksellers in town and country, 1751.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, iv, 49, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT89376.
View MARC record | catkey: 3458958