An enquiry into the occasional and standing similitudes of the Lord God, in the Old and New-Testament; or the forms made use of by Jehovah Aleim to represent themselves to true believers, before and since the Law by Moses. With a dissertation on the supposed confusion of tongues at Babel. By Julius Bate, A.M [electronic resource].
- Bate, Julius, 1711-1771
- London : printed for E. Withers, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 343, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- With a leaf of errata following the titlepage., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT90225.
View MARC record | catkey: 3459181