A brief and plain discovery of the falseness and unscripturalness of Anabaptism [electronic resource] : as the same is now practis'd ... To which are added, some remarks on a nameless author; and a postscript, occasion'd by Mr. Stennet's Reply to Russen. By James Barry
- Barry, James
- London : printed for the author; and sold by John and Joseph Marshall, 1715.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 193, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT90321.
View MARC record | catkey: 3459204