The Protestant's family Bible. Containing the Old and New Testament, with the Apocrypha, illustrated by explanatory notes. With a compleat concordance, and general index. By a Society of Protestant Divines [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English Authorised
- London : printed for Harrison and Co., [1780-81]
- Physical Description:
- \ ; 4⁰.
- Final leaf = 10Y2 (Apocrypha)., With the text in the Authorised version., The N.T. and Concordance are separately signed., The titlepage is engraved., With an engraved 'Frontispiece to the Protestant's Bible', "Publish'd .. by Harrison & Co. .. Sep. 2. 1780" and other engravings "Publish'd .. by Harrison & Co. of which one, headed 'Acts. Chapr. VII. 59' is dated June 9th 1781., With two final leaves containing a list of subscribers and an advertisement., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Darlow & Moule, 1273 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT91969.
View MARC record | catkey: 3459616