Computer standards & interfaces [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Computer standards & interfaces (Online)
- Additional Titles:
- Computer standards and interfaces
- [Amsterdam] : Elseiver Science Publishers, 1986-
- "The quality of software, well-defined interfaces (hardware and software), the process of digitalization, and accepted standards in these fields are essential for building and exploiting complex computing, communication, multimedia and measuring systems. Standards can simplify the design and construction of individual hardware and software components and help to ensure satisfactory inter working."
- Formed From:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 5, issue 1 (1986)-
- Publication Frequency:
- Six no. a year, <2007-> and Frequency varies, 1986-
- Audience Notes:
- "All those sponsoring, participating in, or affected by computer standardization efforts of other standards groups. Of interest to individuals, organizations, and vendors developing or offering computers or computerized products or proprietary software, as well as to managers, professionals and senior executives of organizations using computers in any form who would also be affected or influenced by computer standards."b.
- Title from contents screen (ScienceDirect, viewed Feb. 27, 2007)., Some issues also have distinctive titles., and "The International journal on the development and application of standards for computers, software quality, data communications, interfaces, and measurement."
- Special Numbering:
- Some issues published in combined form.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 34596451