Popish tyranny and cruelty exemplified and displayed in the history of the French martyrs, at the time of the reformation, abridged: ... Translated from the French by the Rev. Abraham Maddock [electronic resource].
- London : printed for the author, and sold by J. Wilkie; J. Matthews; N. Collis of Kettering; and T. Burnham of Northampton, 1780.
- Physical Description:
- xlviii, 275, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- An abridgment "of the History of the French martyrs, translated from that language." (To the Reader). The author was a minister at the Hague, and published his abridgment ca.1684 in Amsterdam. The author, and the original title, have not been identified.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT93995.
View MARC record | catkey: 3460104