The club [electronic resource] : or, a grey-cap for a green head. Containing maxims, advice, and cautions. Being a dialogue between a father and son. ...
- Puckle, James, 1667?-1724
- Dublin : printed for Peter Wilson, 1743.
- The seventh edition, with additions.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 188, 8 unnumbered pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- Dedication signed: James Puckle.
The preliminary leaves include 11 pages of 'Subscribers names'; the final leaves contain an index, and a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT97325.
View MARC record | catkey: 3460911