The Free Masons pocket companion; containing the origin, progress and present state of that antient fraternity; ... To which is added by way of appendix, act of the associate synod against the Free Masons, ... a complete collection of Free-Mason songs [electronic resource].
- Auld, William
- Edinburgh : printed by Ruddiman, Auld, and Company; and sold by William Auld, 1761.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 118, that is, 152 pages;120 pages ; 8⁰.
- Dedication signed: William Auld.
With 2 leaves after the titlepage containing the dedication and an 'Advertisement'.
The appendix has separate pagination, register and titlepage: 'Appendix to the Masons pocket companion: containing, I. Act of the associate synod, concerning the Mason oath. .. Edinburgh: printed by William Auld, and Company; and sold at their printing-house', 1761.
Running title: 'The history of Masonry'.
P. 152 misnumbered 118.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT97333.
View MARC record | catkey: 3460913