A letter sent to the late Lord Balmerino, during the time he lay under sentence of death, in the Tower. By the Reverend Mr. Humphreys [electronic resource].
- Humphreys, Cornelius, 1710 or 1711-1770
- London : printed for, and sold by E. Gardner; and at the pamphlet shops, 1746.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages ; 4⁰.
- An 'Address to Lord Balmerino from Mr. Gordon, and Mr. Humphreys the author', concerning the published letter, precedes the titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT98619.
View MARC record | catkey: 3461199