An abstract from the works of John Hutchinson [electronic resource] : Esquire. Being a summary of his discoveries in philosophy and divinity
- Hutchinson, John, 1674-1737
- Edinburgh : printed by R. Fleming: and sold by A. Kincaid and A. Donaldson; by S. Parker, at Oxford; and W. Owen, London, 1753.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 450, 2 unnumbered pages, plates ; 12⁰.
- Variously attributed to Robert Spearman and George Horne, Bishop of Norwich.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT99488.
View MARC record | catkey: 3461408