Seneca's Morals by way of abstract [electronic resource] : To which is added, a discourse, under the title of An after-thought. By Sir Roger L'Estrange, ...
- Seneca, Lucius Annaeus, approximately 4 B.C.-65 A.D.
- Uniform Title:
- Epistolae morales ad Lucillum. Selections. English
- London : printed by W. Bowyer, for Jacob Tonson, 1702.
- The eighth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 524, 12 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- The final six unpaginated leaves contain a contents list.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT100873.
View MARC record | catkey: 3461733