The deist confuted [electronic resource] : Wherein his principal objections, against revealed religion, especially against Christianity, are briefly stated and answered. Being an abridgment of the whole controversy. Occasioned by some late books and pamphlets
- London : printed for the author, and sold by Mr. Roberts; Mr. Brindley; Mr. Stagg; Mr. Mott; Mr. Penn; and Mr. Austin, 1734.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 134, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final leaf of errata.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT101650.
View MARC record | catkey: 3462003