The elements of a polite education; carefully selected from the letters of the late Right Honble Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of Chesterfield, to his son. By G. Gregory [electronic resource].
- Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of, 1694-1773
- Uniform Title:
- Letters to his son. Selections
- London : printed for R. Phillips. And sold by T. Hurst and J. Wallis; Carpenter and Co.; Lackington, Allen, and Co. S. Hamilton, printer, 
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 456 pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Gulick, 126
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT101771.
View MARC record | catkey: 3462059