The excellency of the spirit of benevolence, a sermon preached before the University of Cambridge, on Monday, December 28. 1772. By the Rev. John Jebb [electronic resource].
- Jebb, John, 1736-1786
- Cambridge : printed by J. Archdeacon; for T. & J. Merrill; and sold by B. White, J. Wilkie, T. Cadell, J. Swan, Richardson & Co. and S. Bladon, London; and D. Prince, and J. Fletcher, at Oxford, 1773.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vi, 13, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT101850.
View MARC record | catkey: 3462092