A sermon preached at the parish church of Beccles [electronic resource] : in the county of Suffolk on Tuesday, July 29, 1794; on constituting the Apollo Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons. By the Rev. John Penn, ...
- Penn, John, -1814
- Norwich : printed and sold by Richard Bacon. Sold also by James, London; Downes, Yarmouth; Horth, Beccles; Millar, Halesworth; Dyball, Bungay, 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 20, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- With a half-title and final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT102671.
View MARC record | catkey: 3462364