Christology [electronic resource] : or a discourse concerning Christ; in himself, his government, his offices, &c. By the Rev. Robert Fleming, ... abridged: in two parts. By Alexander Cleeve, ...
- Fleming, Robert, 1660?-1716
- Edinburgh : printed for the editor; and sold by J. Deighton, Cambridge; J. Cooke, Oxford; C. and J. Rivington, R. Faulder, London; W. Charnley, Newcastle; and P. Hill, Edinburgh, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 4 unnumbered pages, xx-xlviii, 527, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Pp.[ix]-xvii contain a list of subscribers.
With an additional leaf of subscribers inserted between sig. b and b2.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT103114.
View MARC record | catkey: 3462485