A treatise on the deluge [electronic resource] : Containing I. Remarks on the Lord Bishop of Clogher's account of that event. II. A full explanation of the scripture history of it. III. A collection of all the principal heathen accounts. ... By Alexander Catcott, ...
- Catcott, Alexander, 1725-1779
- London : printed for the author. by E. Allen; and sold by B. White, 1768.
- The second edition, considerably enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 8 unnumbered pages, 423, 1 unnumbered page, 2 plates ; 8⁰.
- Lord Bishop of Clogher = Robert Clayton.
Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 11496
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT103396.
View MARC record | catkey: 3462633