Religion and learning mutually assistant to each other [electronic resource] : A sermon preached before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, on Act-Sunday, July 12. 1761. By Joseph Simpson, ...
- Simpson, Joseph, 1709 or 1710-1796
- Oxford : At the Clarendon-Press, MDCCLXI. Sold by D. Prince; and G. Hawkins, London; Ed. Baker at Tunbridge Wells, B. Collins at Salisbury, and J. Noyce at Andover, 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT104153.
View MARC record | catkey: 3463047