Village sermons [electronic resource] ; or, sixteen plain and short discourses on the principal doctrines of the Gospel; intended for the use of families, Sunday-schools, or companies ... To which is added, a general index to the whole work. Vol.IV. By George Burder
- Burder, George, 1752-1832
- Uniform Title:
- Village sermons. Vol.4
- London : printed for T. Chapman, by T. Gillet, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 17pts. ; 12⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- The sermons have separate pagination; register is continuous in this vol., vols.1 and 2 published in 1798, and vol.3 published in 1799.
The index is to vols.1-4.
For a list of contents see: 'Cyclopædia bibliographica' by James Darling.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT104620.
View MARC record | catkey: 3463384