The grounds of a holy life [electronic resource] : or the way by which many who were heathens, came to be renowned Christians; and such as are now sinners, may come to be numbered with saints; by little preaching. To which is added, Paul's speech to the Bishop of Cretia. As also, a true touch-stone or trial of Christianity. By Hugh Turford
- Turford, Hugh, -1713
- London : printed and sold by Mary Hinde, 1769.
- The ninth edition.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 1 unnumbered page, 133, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- 'Paul's speech' hasa separate titlepage; pagination and register are continuous.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT104631.
View MARC record | catkey: 3463394