A defence of the doctrine of the Holy Trinity [electronic resource] : and the incarnation of the Son of God, from the testimony of the most ancient Jews. In eight sermons, preached at the Lady Moyer's lecture, in the cathedral-church of St. Paul, 1739, and 1740. And since greatly enlarged, with useful notes and appendixes. By Arthur Bedford, ...
- Bedford, Arthur, 1668-1745
- Uniform Title:
- Eight sermons preached at the cathedral-church of St. Paul
- London : printed for C. Rivington; and T. Longman, 1741.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 404 pages ; 8⁰.
- Also printed in the same year with the title 'Eight sermons preached at the cathedral-church of St. Paul'., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT104967.
View MARC record | catkey: 3463595