Global social welfare [electronic resource] : research, policy & practice
- Additional Titles:
- Glob Soc Welf
- [Basel, Switzerland] : Springer Nature, -
- Additional Creators:
- George Warren Brown School of Social Work. 87858914
- "This journal brings together research that informs the fields of global social work, social development, and social welfare policy and practice. It serves as an outlet for manuscripts and brief reports of interdisciplinary applied research which advance knowledge about global threats to the well-being of individuals, groups, families and communities. This research spans the full range of problems including global poverty, food and housing insecurity, economic development, environmental safety, social determinants of health, maternal and child health, mental health, addiction, disease and illness, gender and income inequality, human rights and social justice, access to health care and social resources, strengthening care and service delivery, trauma, crises, and responses to natural disasters, war, violence, population movements and trafficking, war and refugees, immigration/migration, human trafficking, orphans and vulnerable children." --Publisher description, viewed SpringerLink, 21 July 2015.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with Volume 1, issue 1 (March 2014).
- Publication Frequency:
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 34640172