A justification of the tenets of the Roman Catholic religion [electronic resource] ; and a refutation of the charges brought against its clergy, by the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Cloyne. By Doctor James Butler
- Butler, James, 1741 or 1742-1791
- Dublin : printed by P. Byrne, 1787.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 3 unnumbered pages, 98, 2 unnumbered pages;88 pages ; 8⁰.
- In two parts.
The appendix has its own pagination and register; the divisional title to 'Appendix. Number 1' is part of the register of the main text.
The leaf inserted after the vii-page preliminaries contains the index and errata.
Part of the text and appendix are in parallel Latin and English.
Lord Bishop of Cloyne = Richard Woodward.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT107908.
View MARC record | catkey: 3464447