The new whole duty of man [electronic resource] : containing the faith as well as practice of a Christian; made easy for the practice of the present age, ...
- Dublin : printed for P. Wilson; and J. Esdall, 1746.
- The sixth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 387, 11 unnumbered pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- With an additional titlepage, engraved., Pp.[23,24] contain advertisements., Part 2: 'Private devotions' has a separate dated titlepage, but pagination and register are continuous., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT108711.
View MARC record | catkey: 3464584