An help for the more easy and clear understanding of the Holy Scriptures: being the twelve lesser prophets [electronic resource] : ... I. The common English translation render'd more agreeable to the original. II. A paraphase, ... III. Short annotations ... By Edw. Wells, ...
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Prophets. English. Wells
- Oxford : printed at the Theater, 1723. And sold by Will. Wells in Oxford: James Knapton, and Jonah Bowyer, London, 1723.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, v, 1 unnumbered page, vi, 121, 1 unnumbered page;88;77, 3 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Wells, Edward, 1667-1727
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Related Titles:
- Help for the more easy and clear understanding of the Holy Scriptures. Prophets
- With the text.
Hosea to Malachi, with separate pagination and register sequences beginning with Jonah and with Haggai.
With a list of subscribers.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT112432.
View MARC record | catkey: 3465085