A discourse concerning the being and attributes of God [electronic resource] : the obligations of natural religion, and the truth and certainty of the Christian revelation. ... Being sixteen sermons, ... in ... 1704, and 1705, at the lecture founded by the Honourable Robert Boyle, Esq; In which is inserted A discourse concerning the connexion of the prophecies in the Old Testament, ... By Samuel Clarke, ...
- Clarke, Samuel, 1675-1729
- London : printed by W. Botham, for James and John Knapton, 1732.
- The eighth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 504 pages ; 8⁰.
- In three parts, each with separate titlepage; the pagination and register are continuous. Part one À demonstration of the being and attributes of God(̀pp.-128);part two À discourse concerning natural religion(̀pp.129-456); titlepage to part three: 'Several letters to the Reverend Dr Clarke' (pp.457-504) is of the fifth edition, and is dated 1731.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT112812.
View MARC record | catkey: 3465153