A review of Mr. Daniel Neal's History of the Puritans [electronic resource] : With a postscript, in which the exceptions of that author, to the ... Lord Bishop of Worcester's Vindication of the government, ... of the Church of England, ... are impartially consider'd. ... By Zachary Grey, LL.D.
- Grey, Zachary, 1688-1766
- Cambridge : printed by J. Bentham. Sold by W. Thurlbourn, and J. Crownfield; S. Birt, London; and J. and J. Fox in Westminster-Hall, 1744.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 82 pages ; 8⁰.
- Lord Bishop of Worcester = J. Madox., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT113000.
View MARC record | catkey: 3465195