A sermon preached before the Right Honourable Philip, Earl of Hardwicke [electronic resource] : president, and the governors of Addenbrooke's Hospital, at their first general meeting on Tuesday, July 2, 1767. in Great St. Mary's Church, Cambridge. By John Gordon, ...
- Gordon, John, Archdeacon of Lincoln
- Cambridge : printed by J. Archdeacon; and sold by J. Woodyer, and T. & J. Merrill, 1767.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 28 pages ; 4⁰.
- Drop-head title on p.: 'An account of Addenbrooke's Hospital, in the town of Cambridge; with an abstract of the receipts and disbursements to October 10, 1767.'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT114425.
View MARC record | catkey: 3465362