A sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor of London [electronic resource] : and the honourable the Court of Aldermen, and governours of the several hospitals of the City, at St. Bridget's Church, on Easter-Monday, 1702. ... By the Right Reverend ... John, Lord Bishop of Litchfield and Coventry
- Hough, John, 1651-1743
- London : printed for Jacob Tonson, 1702.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 27, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT114463.
View MARC record | catkey: 3465376