The Quakers infallibility shaken all to pieces: or, their sinful pretence to a sinless perfection in this life confuted, ... By way of appendix. Confirming, ... the several charges against Quakerism in the six foregoing parts, ... With an index. ... by ... Francis Bugg. Part VII [electronic resource].
- Bugg, Francis, 1640-1724?
- Uniform Title:
- Great mystery of the little whore unfolded. Part 7
- London : printed for the author, and sold by R. Wilkin; J. Knapton, and W. Carter, and T. Baker, 1711.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, iv, LXXV-LXXXVIII, 595-614, 627-682, 8 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- According to the advertisement on the verso of the titlepage section XLIII (pp.615-626) was intended to be issued separately in the following year; apparently never published., With four final index leaves., Intended to form part 7 of 'Great mystery of the little whore unfolded'., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT114678.
View MARC record | catkey: 3465425