Theologia reformata [electronic resource] : or, discourses on those graces and duties which are purely evangelical, and not contained in the moral law: ... Being an entire treatise in four parts: and if added to the two former volumes, makes a compleat body of divinity. By the late Reverend John Edwards, D.D.
- Edwards, John, 1637-1716
- London : printed for T. Cox, 1726.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 222, 117-118, 219-416, that is, 444 pages;2 unnumbered pages, 363-618, that is, 638 pages ; 2⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black.
'Discourses on the auxiliary graces and duties' has a separate titlepage dated 1725.
The pagination is irregular, but the register continuous.
The first part is entitled 'Veritas redux' and the second 'The doctrin of faith and justification set in a true light'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT116887.
View MARC record | catkey: 3466217