A view of Lord Bolingbroke's philosophy [electronic resource] : compleat, in four letters to a friend. In which his whole system of infidelity and naturalism is exposed and confuted. With the apology prefixed
- Warburton, William, 1698-1779
- London : printed for A. Millar, and J. and R. Tonson and S. Draper, 1756.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- xlviii, 3, 3, 335, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Warburton.
With an errata slip pasted on p.335.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT117456.
View MARC record | catkey: 3466330