The whole duty of prayer [electronic resource] : containing devotions for every day in the week, and for several occasions, ordinary and extraordinary. By the author of The whole duty of man. ...
- Author of The whole duty of man
- London : printed for M. Hotham, 1710.
- The fourteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 162, 2 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- The author of The whole duty of man = Richard Allestree, but this work is not elsewhere attributed to him.
Preface signed by the editor: G.: B.
With a final advertisement leaf.
'Additional devotions for several occasions, ordinary, and extraordinary' has a separate titlepage; pagination and register are continuous.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT118267.
View MARC record | catkey: 3466444