Primitive infant-baptism reviv'd [electronic resource] : or, an account of the doctrine and practice of the two first centuries, concerning the baptism of infants ; in the words of the sacred and primitive writers themselves. By William Whiston, M.A.
- Whiston, William, 1667-1752
- London : printed for the author; and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1712.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 30 pages ; 8⁰.
- Possibly intended to form part of 'Primitive Christianity reviv'd'; the two gatherings are signed * and **.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT120536.
View MARC record | catkey: 3466842