The near approaching day of universal restoration [electronic resource] : regeneration, peace and salvation; in which is discovered, the foundation of the false prophets under their various characters; with remarks on the blessed state of the primitive Quakers. Also an appendix; in which is manifested, the origin of heaven and hell; ... By John Bousell, ...
- Bousell, John
- [London] : Printed for the author; and sold by W. Richardson, Cornhill, London; W. Stevenson, Norwich; and D. Boulter, Yarmouth, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 1 unnumbered page, 108, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final leaf containing advertisements and errata.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT123049.
View MARC record | catkey: 3467358