A paraphrase on the four Evangelists [electronic resource] : Wherein for the clearer understanding of the sacred history, the whole text and paraphrase are printed in separate columns over-against each other. ... In two volumes. By Samuel Clarke, ... The fourth edition. ...
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Gospels. English. Authorised
- London : printed by W. Botham, for James Knapton, 1722.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Clarke, Samuel, 1675-1729
- Related Titles:
- Paraphrase on the four Evangelists
- In four parts.
'A paraphrase on the Gospel of St Mark.' and 'A paraphrase on the Gospel of St. John.' have separate titlepages bearing the imprint : printed for James Knapton, and have separate pagination and register.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT123052.
View MARC record | catkey: 3467359