A paraphrase and notes on the Epistles of St. Paul to the Galatians, I & II Corinthians, Romans, and Ephesians [electronic resource] : To which is prefix'd, An essay for the understanding of St. Paul's Epistles, by consulting St. Paul himself
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Epistles. Selections. English. Authorised
- London : printed for A. Bettesworth, and C. Hitch; J. Pemberton; and E. Symon, 1733.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- xx,404 pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Locke, John, 1632-1704
- The 'Essay' is by John Locke.
Includes the text in the authorised version.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT123131.
View MARC record | catkey: 3467387