A letter to Mr. Samuel Chandler [electronic resource] : being a defense of the Church of England's requiring subscription to explanatory articles of faith. Occasioned by Mr. Chandler's late book, intituled, The case of subscription to explanatory articles of faith, ... By George Harvest, ...
- Harvest, George, 1715 or 1716-1780
- London : printed for F. Newbery, 1772.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 79, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- In: 'The reasonableness and necessity of subscription to explanatory articles of faith demonstrated : .. By George Harvest', London, 1772 ., With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Citation/References Note:
- Not in Roscoe
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT124108.
View MARC record | catkey: 3467727