A vindication and defence of Mr. George Meldrum's sermon [electronic resource] : preached May 16. 1703. against the reflections, and censures of the author of The examination of some things in the sermon, and the author of Toleration defended
- Meldrum, George, 1635?-1709
- Edinburgh : printed in the year, 1703.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 30 pages ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By George Meldrum. The two pamphlets are: 'A brief examination of some things in Mr. Meldrum's sermon', [Edinburgh?], 1703, by John Sage; and 'Toleration defended', [Edinburgh?], 1703, by George Brown., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT124415.
View MARC record | catkey: 3467886