Tertullian's Prescription against hereticks [electronic resource] ; and the apologeticks of St. Theophilus Bishop of Antioch to Autolycus against the malicious calumniators of the Christian religion, translated from their respective originals, with notes and preliminary dissertations. By Joseph Betty ...
- Tertullian, approximately 160-approximately 230
- Uniform Title:
- De praescriptione haereticorum. English
- Oxford : printed at the Theatre, 1722.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 313, 1 unnumbered page, plate : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- Another issue of this work appeared in 1722 with the imprint: printed at the Theatre, for C. Rivington in St. Paul's Church-yard, and J. Clarke at the Bible under the Royal Exchange., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT130065.
View MARC record | catkey: 3468724