The ecclesiastical histories of Eusebius, Socrates, Sozomen, and Theodorit [electronic resource] : Faithfully translated and abridg'd from the originals. Together with a brief account of the lives of these historians, ... By Mr. Parker. The third edition, carefully review'd by the author, and very much corrected, ... To which is now added, by a friend, An abridgment of the History of Evagrius Scholasticus. ...
- London : printed for C. Rivington, 1729.
- Physical Description:
- 16, 8 unnumbered pages, 17-368, 1 unnumbered page, ccclxii-ccclxviii, 369-519, that is, 651 pages, 25 unnumbered pages, plates : portrait ; 4⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black., With a list of subscribers and a final advertisement leaf., P. 651 misnumbered 519., Variant: p. 651 correctly numbered., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT130368.
View MARC record | catkey: 3468785