An admonition to the dissenters [electronic resource] : being a vindication of a Discourse concerning the inventions of men in the worship of God. By ... William Lord Arch-Bishop of Dublin
- King, William, 1650-1729
- Uniform Title:
- Admonition to the dissenting inhabitants of the diocess of Derry
- London : printed for Thomas Atkinson, 1706.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 58 pages ; 8⁰.
- With an advertisement leaf following the titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT133415.
View MARC record | catkey: 3469232