An essay on the origin of evil [electronic resource] : By Dr. William King, ... Translated from the Latin with large notes. To which are added, two sermons by the same author, ...
- King, William, 1650-1729
- Uniform Title:
- De origine mali. English
- Cambridge : printed [by J. Bentham] for W. Thurlbourn & J. Woodyer in Cambridge, and J. Beecroft, London, 1758.
- The fourth edition corrected. By Edmund Law, ..
- Physical Description:
- lx, 555, 17 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Printer's name from colophon., The sermons have separate titlepages; pagination and register are continuous., 'Divine predestination' is of the seventh edition, 'A sermon on the fall of man' is of the third edition., With a 'Preliminary dissertation' by John Gay., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT133422.
View MARC record | catkey: 3469234