A brief account of the proceedings of the Incorporated Society in Dublin [electronic resource] : for erecting and promoting English Protestant schools in Ireland. To which is prefix'd, an abstract of His Majesty's royal charter. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Incorporated Society in Dublin for Promoting English Protestant Schools in Ireland
- London : printed in the year, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- 16, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- The final leaf contains: 'Additional subscribers and contributors'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT134327.
View MARC record | catkey: 3469378