Choice emblems, divine and moral [electronic resource] : antient and modern: or, delights for the ingenious, in above fifty select emblems, ...
- R. B., approximately 1632-approximately 1725
- Additional Titles:
- Delights for the ingenious
- London : printed for Edmund Parker, 1732.
- The sixth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 15 unnumbered pages, 2-207, 1 unnumbered page, plates : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- 'Epistle to the reader signed': R.B., i.e. Richard Burton, i.e. Nathaniel Crouch.
First published under the title: 'Delights for the ingenious'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT135443.
View MARC record | catkey: 3469548