Thesaurus rerum ecclesiasticarum [electronic resource] : Being an account of the valuations of all the ecclesiastical benefices ... in England and Wales, as they now stand chargeable with, or lately were discharged from, the payment of first-fruits and tenths. ... By John Ecton, ...
- Ecton, John, -1730
- Uniform Title:
- Liber valorum & decimarum
- London : printed for J. and P. Knapton, S. Birt, D. Browne T. and T. Longman [and 5 others in London], 1754.
- The second edition, .. with numerous additions, by Browne Willis, LL.D. ..
- Physical Description:
- xl,704 pages ; 4⁰.
- First published in 1711 as: 'Liber valorum & decimarum'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT136240.
View MARC record | catkey: 3469675