Piety promoted [electronic resource] : in a collection of dying sayings of many of the people called Quakers. With a brief account of some of their labours ... The third part. The third edition. By John Tomkins
- Uniform Title:
- Piety promoted. Part 3.
- London : printed by Luke Hinde, 1754.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 216, 2 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Tomkins, John, approximately 1663-1706
- With a final advertisement leaf., Vertical chain lines., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT137227.
View MARC record | catkey: 3469839