A token for youth [electronic resource] : containing, several advices and directions to children and youth. Also, the lives and glorious martyrdoms of several young persons, who suffered death ... for the profession of the true religion. ... By J.J.
- Janeway, James, 1636?-1674
- Uniform Title:
- Token for children
- London : printed and sold by Daniel Pratt, 1720.
- Physical Description:
- 168 pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- J.J. = James Janeway.
Originally published in 1676 as 'A token for children'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT137472.
View MARC record | catkey: 3469893