Collectanea ecclesiastica [electronic resource] : being a collection of very curious treatises in manuscript, relating to the rights of the clergy of the Church of England, and especially of those who are beneficed in London. ... Collected and published by Samuel Brewster, Esq
- Brewster, Samuel, active 1752
- London : printed for William Russel, 1752.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xiv, 2 unnumbered pages, 444 pages ; 4⁰.
- A prospectus for this work, naming the printer as T. Gardner, was issued on June 3, 1740., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT139474.
View MARC record | catkey: 3470237